- We are God's people doing God's work in our community.
- We believe that God created Lakewood Presbyterian to invite and include all people to participate in the worship and ministry of the church.
- Worship, which includes the sacraments, is central to the life of each individual and is expressed best by fully incorporating the diversity of the community.
- We believe we have responsibility to encourage and provide for life-long learning throughout our individual and shared faith journey.
- As Christians, we are obedient to Christ and, therefore, reach out and serve others.
- We value our relationships with one another. We believe that, through our experiences within the church, we grow in our ability to share God's truth in our everyday lives.